We won a GoPro HERO3!
The competition rules were as follows:
- Upload a video of your team and your training to Youtube before the 06/30/2013 and show us how your “best trail run” looks like (Video length max. 1 min.)
- All videos will be published on/ linked to the official GORE-TEX® Transalpine-Run website.
- A jury (of W. L. Gore & Associates and PLAN B) will assess all videos and announce the winners. The 5 best and most creative submissions win 1 of 5 GoPro Hero 3 cameras! The assessment will me made purely subjective and the cameras will be send right after the competition.With Carel’s skills in photography and my amateur skills in video editing – we won!See our video below:
It didn’t stop there, no….
- All 5 winners will then use their GoPro cameras to record a video (length max. 5 min.) about their training for the GORE-TEX® Transalpine-Run 2013. Submissions of the videos until 17/08/2013.
- On the occasion of the GORE-TEX® Transalpine-Run 2013, the videos will then be presented on stage in the evening to all runners. The best video will then be chosen by a clap-o-meter.
- The winner gets a free starting grid for their team for the GORE-TEX® Transalpine-Run 2014!
Pretty cool price!